“Use the power of Derby County Football Club to improve the lives of the people of Derbyshire through participation in sport”.
1. Increase participation in Sport and develop talent pathways.
2. Promote wellbeing and healthy lifestyles within local communities.
3. Deliver an inclusive programme of activities that involves and engages hard to reach groups, improving community cohesion.
4. Develop and empower leaders, coaches and volunteers.
5. Engage and inspire young people, raising and celebrating educational achievement.
6. Govern the operations of DCCT efficiently and effectively.
* Challenge behaviour and attitudes, promoting Respect and celebrating diversity * Inspire to achieve and Fulfil potential * Nurture leaders, coaches and volunteers * Innovate in delivery
To find out more about the great work being carried out by DERBY County Community Trust click here > http://www.derbycountycommunitytrust.com/