How to buy online
- You can access your online ticketing account by visiting http://tickets.wearederby.com using the ‘Sign In’ section in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Your Fan ID, formerly known as customer number, should be printed on your season ticket card or any home match tickets.
- By default, your password will be set to the postcode for the address we hold on file for you, all in lower case but with no spaces; for example, de248xl.
- Once you have accessed your account, you can change this temporary password to something of your choice, as well as updating any personal details such as contact numbers and email addresses by selecting the ‘My Account’ button in the top right corner of your screen.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can enter your Fan ID and request a password reset. This will be emailed to the email address we have registered under your Fan ID. Therefore, if this has not been provided or is out of date, you will not receive this password reset email.
- In the event that you cannot access your account due to a forgotten password, and cannot update your email address to request a password reset, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address and Fan ID if you have it. We will then be able to update your details and provide you with a temporary password which will allow you to access your account.
- Sign in or Create an account
- Select the fixture you would like to see
- Select seating block
- Select your seat/s
- Proceed to basket
- Select your price type/s
- Assign your tickets to friends or family members linked to your account
- Proceed to check your personal details
- Choose your desired delivery method
- Follow the payment instructions to complete your purchase.
- Log in to your account
- Select the ‘Reservations’ tab along the top of your screen
- A list of the reserved seats for you and all supporters linked to yourself will be displayed on the screen
- Select the reservations you wish to purchase, and proceed as above to purchase these tickets
- A ‘Print@Home’ service for home supporters purchasing tickets for home fixtures online or over the phone is now available. This enables supporters to print their match tickets themselves rather than having to collect or pay for postage of their tickets.
- If you select Print@Home, shortly after completing the transaction an email will be sent to the email address of the lead transaction customer. This email will have a number of PDF file attachments; one for each ticket purchased in the transaction. Each PDF ticket should have a barcode printed on the top left hand corner, seat details down the left hand side and instructions as to how to fold and use the ticket at the turnstiles.
- Print@Home tickets should be received via email within 24 hours of completing your transaction. If you do not appear to have received the email, please check all email folders including your Junk, Spam and Trash folders. If the email still cannot be located, please email email@example.com immediately with full transaction details.
- All Print@Home tickets should be printed in black and white on a single A4 sheet of paper. Once folded, the ticket should be used at the turnstiles in the same way as an ordinary match ticket, inserting the ticket barcode first into the reader.
Here’s Rammie & Ewie showing you exactly how it should be done –
Please note, before choosing to Print@Home, we advise supporters to check that we hold the correct email address for them on the system.
Visit www.wearederby.com, and select the ‘Buy Tickets’ tab on the right hand side of the page
Sign in using your Fan ID and password by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button in the top right corner of the page
Once you are signed in, select the ‘My Account’ button at the top of your screen
This will take you to a page displaying all of your personal details, which can be updated at this stage, as well as a list of your current ‘Friends & Family’
Select the ‘Manage my relationships’ button under the ‘My Friends & Family’ tab
This will bring up a box called ‘Relationships’, with a button on the right hand side of the box to ‘Create a Relationship’
You will then be asked if the supporter you would like to add is currently registered with ourselves, or if you would like to create a Fan ID for them
If the supporter is not currently registered with us, you will be able to create a Fan ID for them, by filling out the form below. Please note, you will be required to provide the supporter’s full name, full address and email address to create a Fan ID for them
Once you have input the supporter’s email address and postcode, select the ‘Retrieve’ button to fill in their address details
Click the green ‘Create Account’ button to complete this registration. You will then be asked to confirm a few details regarding the type of relationship, such as friendship or family
Click the green ‘Ok’ button to complete the process.